Donations and Fundraising
The FASD Trust is funded almost entirely by private donations and through our fundraising activities. Below are six simple ways you can support us.
1. Become a "Friend of The FASD Trust" - supporting us regularly via standing order or an annual sum; click here to download an application form
2. Donate on line using a credit or debit card through Charity Choice - click on the button below
3. Donate using Pay Pal - click here.
4. Shopping on line? Then Give as You Shop, with rewards for you too, via Easy Fundraiser.
5. Send us your used stamps by post to Stamps - FASD Trust, 59 Weaver Road, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 5NP
6. Organise your own fundraising event, or join in our annual Campaign for 9th September, National FASD Day.
Thank you for investing your time and resources in the work of The FASD Trust. We really appreciate anything you are able to offer; every penny counts!