Donations and Fundraising
The FASD Trust is funded almost entirely by private donations and through our fundraising activities
How Can You Help ?
The FASD Trust is funded almost entirely by private donations and through our fundraising activities. Below are seven simple ways you can support us and get involved with our work.
- Become a "Friend of The FASD Trust" - supporting us regularly via standing order or an annual sum; click here to download an application form
- Donate on line using a credit or debit card through Charity Choice - click here.
- Donate using Pay Pal - click here.
- Shopping on line? Then Give as You Shop, with rewards for you too, via Savoo - Search, Save, Raise or Easy Fundraiser.
- Send us your used stamps by post to Stamps - FASD Trust, 59 Weaver Road, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 5NP
- Organise your own fundraising event; join in our annual Campaign for 9th September or attend one of our training sessions.
- Volunteer - either in one of our offices (Oxford, Southport, St Austell) or by hosting one of our Link Groups where you live.
How you can help
Thank you for investing your time and resources in the work of the FASD Trust
We really appreciate anything you are able to offer; every penny counts!